What to look for before buying a cooling mattress?
1. Material – Make sure to choose the natural material for the mattress as this can determine the cooling level.
2. Type – The type of mattress doesn’t matter as long as it contains sufficient cooling technology.
3. Cost – Cost is a very important factor to consider before buying a cooling mattress, so make sure to stay within your budget when buying.
4. Edge Support – Edge support ensures a level and comfortable sleeping surface.
5. Motion Transfer – Restricted, or no motion transfer, is ideal for a cooling mattress to be comfortable.
6. Off-Gassing – Make sure to buy a mattress with minimum or no off-gassing as it can harm your health after a while.
7. Pressure Relief – Make sure to choose a mattress that offers sufficient support to your lower back, shoulders and entire spine.
8. Construction – The construction of a hybrid cooling mattress should contain a combination of spring coils and foam layers.
9. Temperature Regulation – Temperature regulation levels should be excellent for a cooling mattress.
10. Firmness – The firmness level is one of the standard benchmarks for choosing a cooling mattress, as it determines the level of comfort you can expect from the mattress.