What Should You Look For Before Buying A Mattress For A Side Sleeper?
There are some important aspects that one should look for before buying a mattress as a side sleeper. We will briefly go through those points so that you can choose mattresses wisely.
1. Mattress type – If you are a side sleeper, you should prefer memory foam-based hybrid mattresses that give good contouring to your body posture.
2. Material – There are plenty of material types available. Still, you should prefer the skin-friendly, soft touch and cooling materials when looking for a mattress as a side sleeper.
3. Firmness – Choose a medium firmness best for your spine alignment.
4. Pressure relief – Most mattresses provide pressure relief features, but before any purchase, make sure this is present on your mattress.
5. Edge Support – Edge support helps you when you sleep on the edges, and a mattress having good edge support won’t let you roll off the mattress.
6. Motion transfer – Low motion transfer or motion isolation is always a good addition when you share your bed with someone.