Triple bunk beds buying guide: How to pick one?
1. Bunk bed safety precautions – Be it a sofa or a bed, the prime importance is given to safety, and when it comes to bunk beds, it is of utmost importance. So while buying a bunk bed, make sure you buy the one which has strong safety guardrails which will completely protect the sleeper from any kind of fallout.
2. Measure the room size – Before going for any bunk bed, first, measure the room size so that it accommodates the chosen bed. The height of the bed also matters because if you don’t measure the room accurately, the child may hurt himself while standing.
3. Look for triple bunk beds that separate – If a bunk bed is going to be your final bed purchase, then why not go for the one which dismantles? Always go for a separating triple bunk bed, so you can use each bed individually if needed or adjust the bed height.
4. Choose a strong material – The material of the bed is yet another important factor to be considered as they need to be durable and comfortable at the same time. Wooden frames fit in both of these categories in comparison to the metal frames as metal beds are slippery, sharp, and at a fair price as well.
5. Select the type of bunk bed – Choosing the right type of bunk bed is also very important. It is only you who can decide the kind of bed you need based on your requirements. However, it is advised to go for a bunk bed that has an extended ladder which would make climbing up and down convenient for the user. A bunk bed with hidden storage is best if you face space crunch or are a compulsive hoarder! If both do not intrigue you, go for the classic plain bunk bed. It all depends on your personal choice and requirements.
6. Find the perfect mattress to use for three-tier bunk beds – Once you have chosen the bed frame the next primary and very essential thing to choose is the right type of mattress for all the 3 tiers of the bunk bed. A mattress of wrong dimensions, material, or thickness might create a huge problem in bunk beds, eventually causing discomfort.
7. Functional and stylish bunk beds – Making the bedroom innovative along with accommodations at a reasonable cost is the best way to live. So while choosing a bunk bed, keep a tab on the design and the style quotient of the bed.