Casper mattress is recommended for:
- Casper mattress features excellent motion isolation, so you won’t be disturbed by your partner’s tossing and turning in the middle of the night.
- Ideal for small children.
- Ideal for senior citizens who sleep on their backs.
- Ideal for side sleepers and back sleepers who are light, moderate, or heavyweight.
How firm is the Casper Mattress?
The Casper is a 7/10 firmness, slightly firmer than average, however, the firmness will vary according to the size of the person sleeping on it. A larger individual may press more into the mattress, giving the impression that the Casper is firmer; a lighter person may not press as deeply, giving the impression that the Casper is softer.
In addition, depending on one’s sleeping position, the Zoned Support technology will make the Casper mattress feel firmer or softer. Because the transition layer’s centre is firmer than the rest, the Casper will feel firmer when resting on your back or stomach and softer when sleeping on your side.
Additional attributes of Casper Mattress:
1. Cooling: As the Casper is an all-foam mattress, it will not be as cool or breathable as a latex, hybrid, or innerspring mattress. However, it does include several features that should help keep the top of the mattress cool — the top cover is breathable, and the AirScape foam layer is open-celled and ventilated for improved breathability and airflow.
2. Motion Transfer: While the top of the Casper is responsive, the comfort layer has memory foam. It does not have much motion transmission and allows an individual to move about on the other side of the mattress. This indicates that the Casper could be one of the most suitable mattresses for couples.
3. Edge support: When you’re shopping for a mattress, edge support is usually one of the last things on your mind. However, if you bring it home and use it on a regular basis, it might be a crucial feature. If you sit on the edge of your bed for any reason, like sleeping near the edge or sharing the bed with someone else, edge support is vital.
4. Durability: The Casper is made up of high-quality foams, with the company claiming that the foundation layer is exceptionally long-lasting. According to this data, the Casper mattress should last at least seven years under normal use.
5. Noise: We didn’t notice any noise when we moved around or changed positions at night because the Casper is an all-foam mattress. Hybrid and innerspring mattresses make a lot of noise, while all-foam mattresses like the Casper are usually relatively quiet.
6. Pressure relief: The Casper Original mattress’s memory foam structure allows it to mould to your body while you sleep. It will re-distribute your weight and relieve a lot of pressure. The zonal support layers are called into action once more. Because of the sturdy midsection, your hips won’t sink too far into the mattress.
- Joint Pain – It is ideal for people who suffer from joint pain.
- Hip Pain – Ideal for people who have hip pain problems.
- Back pain – Ideal for people who suffer from back problems.