1. Construction – The mattress has an interesting construction packed with technology that your body will love to have. The uppermost layer is made out of Australian made premium knit fabric, then a layer of comfortable material made out of Quiltec technology, ensuring good body heat regulation. Then a layer of their gel memory foam known as Gel Foam X is provided, and then a layer of HD hypersoft foam is present. The mattress also has 7 zone pocket coil system helping its users to have minimal partner disturbance.
2. Design – Comfort sleep Emporio mattresses are centred around modern elegance in terms of design. The tones are neutral and delicate, giving it a soft, homely, and inviting feeling. It has organic patterns and a very subtle and comforting presence.
3. Support – The unique gel memory foam technology used in the Comfort Sleep mattresses provides good pressure relief. The mattress makes sure that your body has good support and primarily targets the hips and shoulders as they need better support for a comfortable sleep.
4. Mattress materials – The mattress is made out of Australian premium knitted fabric, which provides a luxurious look and feel. The material also ensures good comfort, and with an additional comfort layer of Quiltec technology on the mattress, it makes it a good mattress for temperature control.
5. Firmness – According to the end customers of this mattress, it has medium-firm support and is optimal for people having back issues. Some reviews also mention that the mattress does not lose its firmness over time and has no sagging effect anywhere.
6. Cooling – Comfort sleep Emporio mattresses use a premium comfort layer known as Quiltec. It is an ultra-resilient material with properties that regulate body temperature. It makes sure that your body temperature is optimal when you sleep on the mattress, and you get a comfortable sleep.
7. Motion Transfer – With its innovative European 7 zone pocket coil system, the Emporio mattresses have taller springs and an advanced body contouring system. Thus, the mattress has minimal partner disturbance, and the motion transfer is significantly less.
8. Off-gassing – Off-gassing Comfort Sleep mattresses are similar to any box in a bed mattress. You need to remove the protective plastic covering of the mattress and let it decompress for at-least 24 hours. Most mattresses smell after when you remove their packaging for the first time; thus, it’s better to keep the mattress in a well-ventilated place for one day, and the smell will disappear.