An individual’s comfort level and sleeping experience entirely depend on the construction, design, firmness, cooling, off-gassing, etc., of a mattress. This section has discussed all the specifications and aspects of the Dusk and Dawn mattress.
1. Construction – A 3D mesh breathable gusset accompanied by the comfort-Stretch Premium Fabric ensures good airflow while sleeping. The Dusk and Dawn mattresses offer the perfect blend of support and comfort where your hips and shoulders sink in while still offering the much-needed support to your body.
2. Design – Although the mattress might look like any other standard mattress from the outside, the unique multi-layer design gives the mattress an edge over its competitors. This design helps keep your bed cool in winters and warm in summers.
3. Support – The individually encased Iso-coil support system cradles your body, minimizing partner disturbance and allowing you uninterrupted supportive sleep. All of the dusk and dawn premier mattresses have this support feature.
4. Mattress materials – With the use of premium Australian wool and GECA Health certified foams by Dusk and Dawn in their mattresses, one can rest assured about the quality and longevity of the bed without any issues.
5. Firmness – This mattress has a firmness of comfy mid or 5 to 6 on the firmness scale of a child. The Dusk and Dawn mattress is the perfect blend of comfort and support and puts your body in a comfortable and supportive position while sleeping.
6. Cooling – The Dusk and Dawn mattress has incorporated this amazingly advanced technology known as Eco-Air, which uses comfort layers combined with Elasta-Gel to offer freshness, freshness and total body pressure relief, making for a great night’s sleep every night.
7. Height – The height of all the different sizes of the Dusk and Dawn mattresses is the same- 34 cm. This 34 cm height is optimal for a good mattress, not too low or too high off the ground or bed.
8. Off-gassing – Just like any other mattress, Dusk and Dawn mattresses also have a particular smell of a new effect. Since the mattress is made from eco-friendly materials, the off-gassing process does not harm the environment, and the smell goes off in 2 to 3 days after opening the box.