Additional attributes of the Ecosa Mattress
1. Pain Relief – The gel particles from the G-7 memory foam assists you in easing the pressure point pain (related to back or shoulder). The medium firmness of this layer of the mattress supports the natural alignment of your spine for all your sleeping positions. However, for critical medical advice, please consult an orthopaedic physician or chiropractor for severe and constant back and shoulder-related problems/questions.
2. Type of Sleeper – The Ecosa mattress is ideal for:
- Back and side sleepers.
- Light sleeper
- Stomach sleepers
It is compatible with all sleeping positions since it allows you to adjust the firmness level that suits you the best.
3. Edge Support – Sitting on the edge of an Ecosa mattress, you’ll sink several centimetres. All foam compresses with weight, and the mattress does not have springs to rebound you. If you’re upgrading from an all spring mattress, you may notice decreased edge support. However, the Exo-tex layer is naturally bouncy to help spring you up and out of bed.
4. Motion Transfer (Zero partner disturbance) – The Ecosa may lack edge support, but it’s great at reducing motion transfer. Toss and turn during the night? Your partner won’t feel a thing (unless you accidentally hit them). The foam layers absorb movement, pushing it down instead of across the surface. If you’re a solo snoozer, this means you won’t feel pets or kids jumping on the bed.
5. Temperature – The same G-7 memory foam that assists in relieving certain pressure point pains also allows temperature stabilisation. The pincore holes especially keep the air flowing freely through all the layers of the Ecosa mattress for amazing air circulation.
6. Waterproof – The waterproof and dust mite-resistant inner cover of the Ecosa mattress is engineered with German micro-filament technology that protects the mattress from allergen buildup by preventing any accidents like drink spillage and moisture buildup within the mattress.
7. Customisable Firmness – With this one mattress, you get the advantage of three options to suit your comfort level. If you realise that, with time, your approach to a mattress will change, then consider getting the Ecosa mattress that allows Medium, Firm, and Medium-firm options to give you the freedom of choosing your preferred comfort level.
8. The Ecosa Mattress Cover – The Ecosa mattress cover can be machine washed at room temperature but shouldn’t be exposed to high temperatures when using a dryer. Apart from this, the cover comes with a range of attributes, that are:
- It is 100% waterproof.
- It is breathable.
- The cover is 99.9% dust mite-free.
- It is removable and washable.
- It protects the mattress against bacteria.
9. CertiPUR-US Certified – The foams used for the construction of the mattress are CertiPUR-US Certified, which means that there was no involvement of harmful chemicals during the manufacturing process.
10. OEKO-TEX® – The textiles used for the Ecosa mattress are OEKO-TEX® certified, which indicates that they were tested during each level of the development process against all the safety standards.