The pillow’s overall sleep experience depends on construction, design, firmness, cooling, off-gassing, etc. We have discussed all these critical features in this Ecosa foam pillow review.
1. Construction – The pillow’s construction is such that you can adjust it according to your specific needs. The structure includes a removable cover at the top with the 3D structured memory foam inside. This structure gives the pillow the much-needed ergonomics to ensure excellent and deep sleep.
2. Design – The brand designs the Ecosa pillows so that their unique 3D structure promotes easy dissipation of heat and moisture from the pad’s surface. This incredible 3D structure is very ergonomic and puts your neck and upper body in a relaxed and neutral position.
3. Support – The memory foam incorporated in this pillow contours your neck and head at all the vital pressure points to relieve neck pain, shoulder pain, stiffness, etc. This pillow has two main sides: a short side and a long side for providing the much-needed support for the neck and head of people of all sizes.
4. Materials – Ecosa builds the outer cover of the pillow using a flexible, breathable and machine-washable fabric that ensures the proper airflow. Ecosa manufactures the central supportive part of the pillow using premium quality memory foam.
5. Firmness – Like all the other memory foam pillows, the Ecosa pillows have a medium and supportive firmness meaning the cushion is soft and supportive enough to relieve neck pains and stiffness.
6. Cooling – The breathable 3D structure and cover of the Ecosa Pillow work effectively in dissipating the moisture and heat from the pillow to keep it cool and refreshing night after night. If you like an ergonomic and cold pillow, this is a perfect choice.
7. Height – The customers can adjust the height of the Ecosa pillow by adding or removing the various layers of memory foams that come with the pillow. People who prefer having their heads at a lower level of elevation can remove the layers of the memory foam to meet their needs and vice versa.
8. Off-gassing – Ecosa memory foam pillows have minimal off-gassing when unpacked or unboxed. This smell primarily originates from the memory foam, just like any memory foam pillow.