Since we have discussed the Macoda mattress dimensions and sizes available in the section above, taking important points like construction, support, design, firmness, etc., into consideration is vital while buying a mattress that suits you the best.
1. Construction – The Macoda mattress has a unique and innovative construction that features layers of bamboo cover, premium latex, gel-infused memory foam, high-density support foam and a 5 zone pocket spring foundation. All these layers serve a different purpose and determine the overall firmness and support of the mattress.
2. Design – The removable bamboo covers on the top of the mattress give it an exquisite and classy look, whereas the high-density support foam and gel-infused memory foam offer the desired comfort to your body.
3. Support – The 5 zone pocket spring foundation and high-density support foam alleviate pressure where it’s needed most and work to align the spine and target different body areas, meaning more support for where you need it. A firm edge keeps you where you should be night after night.
4. Mattress materials – Macoda builds its mattress using premium quality Memory foam, latex and pocket springs to deliver good comfort, support and relief from pain and stiffness. The breathability of the fabric is fantastic, which helps in keeping the mattress cool.
5. Firmness – The firmness of the Macoda mattress lies somewhere between soft and firm. The customers can customise the bed’s firmness according to their comfort level.
6. Cooling – The breathable fabric helps maintain a proper airflow between the mattress layers, thus keeping it cool and cosy throughout the night. The cooling gel beads absorb the heat of the bed and ensure a refreshing sleeping experience.
7. Height – The height of the Macoda mattress is 29 cm despite the size of the mattress. Whether you choose a single-sized mattress or a king-sized mattress, the height of the bed remains the same.
8. Motion transfer – The supportive foundation of hundreds of independent pocket springs ideally minimises the motion transfer across the mattress. This exceptional feature allows the customers to sleep peacefully without worrying about the tossing and turning of their partner in the bed.
9. Off-gassing – The Macoda mattress has a typical smell, just like any new mattress. Usually, the smell goes away within 48 hours of unboxing the mattress. One can lower this time frame by keeping the mattress in a room with good ventilation and airflow.