The Noa mattress is like most hybrid mattresses, with a combination of bouncy latex foam, contouring memory foam layers, and pocket spring coils. Sleepers sink slightly when first laying down but feel a comfortable rebound from the latex and pocket springs.
If you enjoy a firmer feel than an all-foam mattress but can’t imagine going back to a traditional design, this Noa mattress might be your dream come true.
Most online mattresses position themselves as not too firm, not too soft. Truthfully, no mattress is perfect for every person. But the Noa mattress is great for many sleepers, especially those who need more overall support.
Did you say back sleeper? Well, the pocket springs mattress has the strength to soft the foam and give your back a break from a long day. Yet, sleepers who prefer a plush, sinking mattress may find the Noa mattress too firm. It all depends on your favourite sleeping position.
That said, back and side sleepers enjoy this mattress the most. Side sleepers usually need a combination of support and softness, which alleviates pressure on the hips and shoulders without letting the body sink too deep. The individual pocket springs make this possible.
Nevertheless, people with back pain will feel super lucky as the latex is good for a bad back.
What are the features of mattress?
The one of a kind Noa Mattress is equipped with high-quality layers while presenting a perfect combination of elegance, support, and optimised airflow when it comes to style statement and comfort- all available without a luxury price tag.
But it wouldn’t be fair if we won’t share the Noa mattress’ additional features that make it worth buying.
1. Pain relief – First things first. If you have consistent back, shoulder, or hip pain, then see a specialist. At the same time, if the pain is consistent due to your current mattress, then consider switching to Noa mattress since they include responsive foam and springs that offer amazing pressure relief to the hips, back, and shoulders. We even came across some customer reviews of productreview.com, such as the review by Annette R, who bought The Noa Queen mattress and wrote that it is the “best mattress I’ve ever owned!” Another even mentions “the best sleep I’ve had in over 20 years” after using it for several weeks.
2. Type of sleeper – Even though the company claims that the mattress is compatible with all body types and sleeping positions, back sleepers and side sleepers will enjoy this mattress the best due to its foam layers that are responsive and provide gentle support.
3. Edge Support – Pocket spring coils give the Noa mattress more edge support than its all-foam competitors. This makes it easier to get in and out of bed and sit down on the side during the day. The latex layer of the mattress also gives it a bit of a bounce, making the surface spring back faster than a memory foam design.
4. Temperature – The gel-infused memory foam layer is meant to prevent heat from building up, and several sleepers have also noted that the Noa mattress doesn’t retain heat. So, it is a great choice for sleepers who like to sleep in the cool atmosphere all night long.
5. Motion Isolation – Typically, better edge support means more partner disturbance. The Noa mattress solves this problem by using a memory foam layer underneath the latex. It helps transfer movement throughout the mattress instead of targeting it to one spot. While movement on the Noa mattress used to be more noticeable than all-foam mattresses, it’s a major upgrade from a traditional spring design. Plus, the pocket spring coils are individually wrapped to minimise noise and vibrations.
6. REACH certified – You can sleep soundly knowing the memory foam layer is REACH certified, a European certification that ensures chemicals and materials are being used safely.