A hybrid design with above-average support, our noa mattress review found the Noa mattress is ideal for people who can’t choose between a foam or spring design. The natural latex and Tencel cover make it a good pick for people who care about what they’re sleeping on. Although a newcomer on the mattress scene, Noa is gaining popularity among sleepers who enjoy a medium-firm feel without an outrageous price tag. The excellent customer service is just another perk of this already affordable design.
●●●●○ (4.3/5) based on 270 reviews
How we review
As you scroll through this review, you’ll get a true feel for the Noa mattress. You’ll find information from real customers about the firmness, sleep quality, materials, overall feel and more. We do our best to share a range of customer opinions and use unbiased data. By the end, you’ll know whether or not Noa is the right choice for your sleeping style.
|RATINGS BY CATEGORY|
What is the mattress made of?
Like all hybrid designs, the Noa mattress is made from three primary layers. What makes this mattress different is the order of the layers and the materials used. Below, we share how this affects weight, thickness, firmness, and feel.
Starting from the upper layer, the Noa mattress begins with a layer of natural latex foam.
1. OEKO-TEX® latex Layer – Latex is made from rubber trees and has an organic-bouncy quality. It’s more eco-friendly than synthetic latex and is naturally hypoallergenic. If that’s not enough to love, this comforting fabric also does a great job of keeping you cool throughout the night. Plus, the Noa mattress uses only OEKO-TEX® certified latex, which means it’s free of heavy metals, pesticides, and chlorinated phenols.
2. Gel-infused Memory Foam Layer – Underneath the latex, it has an internal layer of the gel-infused memory foam layer. Like all memory foam mattresses, this layer is less responsive and provides pressure relief by cradling your body.
3. Adaptive transition foam – Next comes a base layer of the thin transitional foam layer, which helps sleepers ease into the pocket steel springs support. The coils are individually wrapped to lessen motion transfer and noise. Since pocket springs are smaller than traditional spring coils, they offer targeted support for sleepers, making it a comfortable mattress.
4. TENCEL® Cover – Covering these layers is a breathable Tencel fabric cover. This unique material is made from wood cellulose, which makes it easy to produce and sustainable to create. It has a naturally silky feeling and adds a layer of comfort even underneath sheets. The side panels of the Noa mattress use a firmer fabric, so it’s easier to move and less likely to tear.
What is the weight and thickness of Noa mattress?
Before moving a Noa mattress, you’ll want to ask for help. Hybrid mattresses are heavier than all-foam designs due to the pocket springs. The queen mattress size weighs 47.8 kilograms.
The Noa home mattress is compressed in a box while being delivered, but the dimension of the mattress expands within 30 seconds of unboxing. While you can sleep on the mattress immediately, it takes 2-3 days for it to expand to its full 20 centimetres.
Keep in mind the Noa mattress will feel different if you’re transitioning from a traditional spring or all-foam design. You should give yourself at least 30 days to adjust to the feeling, although many customers say it only took a week for them to get used to it.
Dimensions And Weight
Queen : Size – 153 x 203 x 28 cm / Weight – 44 kg
Single : Size – 92 x 188 x 28 cm / Weight – 25 kg
King single : Size – 107 x 203 x 28 cm / Weight – 31 kg
Double : Size – 138 x 188 x 28 cm / Weight – 36 kg
King : Size – 183 x 203 x 28 cm / Weight – 55 kg
What’s it like to sleep on Noa mattress?
The Noa mattress is like most hybrid mattresses, with a combination of bouncy latex foam, contouring memory foam layers, and pocket spring coils. Sleepers sink slightly when first laying down but feel a comfortable rebound from the latex and pocket springs.
If you enjoy a firmer feel than an all-foam mattress but can’t imagine going back to a traditional design, this Noa mattress might be your dream come true.
Most online mattresses position themselves as not too firm, not too soft. Truthfully, no mattress is perfect for every person. But the Noa mattress is great for many sleepers, especially those who need more overall support.
Did you say back sleeper? Well, the pocket springs mattress has the strength to soft the foam and give your back a break from a long day. Yet, sleepers who prefer a plush, sinking mattress may find the Noa mattress too firm. It all depends on your favourite sleeping position.
That said, back and side sleepers enjoy this mattress the most. Side sleepers usually need a combination of support and softness, which alleviates pressure on the hips and shoulders without letting the body sink too deep. The individual pocket springs make this possible.
Nevertheless, people with back pain will feel super lucky as the latex is good for a bad back.
What are the features of mattress?
The one of a kind Noa Mattress is equipped with high-quality layers while presenting a perfect combination of elegance, support, and optimised airflow when it comes to style statement and comfort- all available without a luxury price tag.
But it wouldn’t be fair if we won’t share the Noa mattress’ additional features that make it worth buying.
1. Pain relief – First things first. If you have consistent back, shoulder, or hip pain, then see a specialist. At the same time, if the pain is consistent due to your current mattress, then consider switching to Noa mattress since they include responsive foam and springs that offer amazing pressure relief to the hips, back, and shoulders. We even came across some customer reviews of productreview.com, such as the review by Annette R, who bought The Noa Queen mattress and wrote that it is the “best mattress I’ve ever owned!” Another even mentions “the best sleep I’ve had in over 20 years” after using it for several weeks.
2. Type of sleeper – Even though the company claims that the mattress is compatible with all body types and sleeping positions, back sleepers and side sleepers will enjoy this mattress the best due to its foam layers that are responsive and provide gentle support.
3. Edge Support – Pocket spring coils give the Noa mattress more edge support than its all-foam competitors. This makes it easier to get in and out of bed and sit down on the side during the day. The latex layer of the mattress also gives it a bit of a bounce, making the surface spring back faster than a memory foam design.
4. Temperature – The gel-infused memory foam layer is meant to prevent heat from building up, and several sleepers have also noted that the Noa mattress doesn’t retain heat. So, it is a great choice for sleepers who like to sleep in the cool atmosphere all night long.
5. Motion Isolation – Typically, better edge support means more partner disturbance. The Noa mattress solves this problem by using a memory foam layer underneath the latex. It helps transfer movement throughout the mattress instead of targeting it to one spot. While movement on the Noa mattress used to be more noticeable than all-foam mattresses, it’s a major upgrade from a traditional spring design. Plus, the pocket spring coils are individually wrapped to minimise noise and vibrations.
6. REACH certified – You can sleep soundly knowing the memory foam layer is REACH certified, a European certification that ensures chemicals and materials are being used safely.
Noa mattress core features & specifications :
Price : $749
Thickness : 28 cm
Weight of Product : Single – 25 kg / King single – 31 kg / Double – 36 kg / Queen – 44 kg / King – 55 kg
Maximum weight limit : 55 kg
Dimension : 153 x 203 x 28 cm
Structure Type : Hybrid Spring + foam
Material : Natural latex or gel-infused cooling memory foam, thick pocket springs, and micro-coils.
Country of Origin: Designed in Canada, manufactured in China
Trial Period : 100 nights trial
Return policy : Yes
Warranty : 15 year
Free shipping : Free delivery in 1-10 business days
Best for : Back sleepers, side sleepers and combination sleepers
How much does a Noa mattress cost?
Compared to other hybrid mattress brands, the Noa mattress in Australia is priced slightly above average. But it’s below average when considering both hybrids and all-foam designs. The higher price range is due to the use of Tencel fabric and natural latex foam. Overall, the Queen size is available under $1000, which makes it a good middle-of-the-road choice and also, there are many discount codes available on the Noa mattresses so that no one goes home half-hearted.
Is the Noa mattress best for you?
After looking through reviews for the Noa mattress and diving into data, we believe that this mattress is best for sleepers who enjoy a firmer feel. (Keep in mind all reviews are subjective).
If you’re a side or back sleeper, you’ll probably be happiest with this mattress, thanks to the combination of cushion latex and dense pocket spring coils.
If you’ve tried an all-foam mattress and found it too soft, the Noa mattress could be the perfect balance for you. But the best way to tell if any mattress works for you is to try it at home. With Noa, you can rest easy knowing the company makes returns simple. Even though Noa is an up-and-coming brand, it is worth considering if you’re looking for a solid hybrid design.
Who is the Noa mattress not ideal for?
Some all-foam mattresses are not firm enough for side and back sleepers. The Noa luxe mattress gives support without overdoing the comfort of memory foam and latex foam layers. But not all sleepers are happy with the original Noa mattress.
Since we are only mentioning the back and side sleepers, the tummy sleepers must be thinking if the Noa mattress is good for stomach sleepers?
Well, the ones who love to sleep on their stomach may find this mattress too firm, especially if they’re lighter and smaller than the average person.
Noa mattress delivery , warranty and trial period:
1. Noa Mattress Delivery :
The Noa also hits average marks for its trial period and shipping policy. Noa ships their products free to Hong Kong, Australia, Malaysia, and Singapore at the moment. Customers can expect the mattress within the delivery time of 2-5 business days.
2. Noa Mattress Warranty & Return Policy:
Noa steps up with a longer warranty and better return policy than competing online mattresses. The company offers a 15-year warranty, which is 3-5 years longer than most standard warranties. And if you do need to return the mattress, customers say the return and pick up process is incredibly simple and hassle-free.
3. Noa Mattress Trial period:
While there is only a negligible chance of you returning the mattress due to the attributes it offers, the company still renders a 100-night trial, giving you the freedom to test for yourself and determine if this is the one for you.
Noa mattress pros and cons
Great for sore backs.
Great customer service and easy delivery
It has a hybrid design
The mattress has eco-friendly materials
They give a 100-night sleep trial
The mattress has an affordable price
The 5 layer of comfort is like the cherry on the cake for your comfortable sleep
If you prefer a soft comfort layer, then this isn’t your type
Not ideal for stomach sleepers.
What is the firmness level of the Noa mattress?
As claimed by Noa, their Original mattress does hold the firmness level of 7 on a scale of 10 (Although our test indicates more of a 6.7 – 7 level on the firmness scale of 10). This also means that the Noa mattress gives a medium-firm touch to its users, which is a comfortable environment for most users.
How to setup the Noa mattress?
The Original Noa mattress is not that difficult to set up. You won’t even feel a need for assistance after going through the points mentioned below and an easy-to-follow video of unboxing.
- Keep the package horizontally on the ground and then pull out the Noa mattress.
- Place the mattress on your bed frame.
- Now, carefully cut and remove the plastic wrap and roll out the mattress.
- Wait for the mattress to expand on its own (It’s quite amazing to watch that).
- That’s it. Enjoy your new Noa mattress!
Watch Noa mattress video review
But wait, what bed base should one use?
A bed frame or bed base that supports your mattress the most should be chosen as its ideal match.
Remember that a bedstead can enhance or ruin the performance of the mattress based on its construction and the material used. A good bed frame becomes the durable and reliable foundation for a mattress that will prevent voiding the mattress warranty.
To ease your day, here’s our list of Australia’s best bed frames if you like to have a look once.
Noa mattress customer reviews – What users are saying?
According to customer reviews and testimonials (of the Noa mattress) present on different websites, most users are satisfied with the product’s results. Those who have used the product point out that it has helped improve their back and neck pain issues.
Some said they love the product because it is comfy and firm, which is best for back sleepers. Some people mentioned that the mattress is too heavy.
Why buy the Noa mattress?
- “Amazing customer service and product!”
- “No more backache!”
- “Great customer service.”
These are just some of the customer reviews of Noa mattress from the ProductReview.com.au site, where hundreds and thousands of legit reviews are given by genuine consumers who use a particular product.
If we are to ignore the drawback that this mattress may not be a good fit for stomach sleepers, then we have no reason to reject this product. It has all the features that any back sleeper and side sleeper would admire, especially its attribute to avoid any heat buildup through its cooling gel memory foam.
People also ask
After spending hours reviewing traffic source on Noa mattress, one most common problem faced by minority people is with its flattening time. As the Noa mattress is manufactured out of Australia, it has to be packed in a box for a longer duration than Australian-made mattresses. Another key customer feedback seen in Noa mattress is the gassing smell, this smell doesn’t last for a longer duration and has no harmful effects on the user which makes it an awesome mattress. Moreover, you can use Noa’s 100 night trial period to be ensured about quality standards of Noa Mattress.
Allow the mattress to take 30-60 seconds to expand fully. The customer can use the mattress right after unboxing it. But The Noa mattress will take approximately 2-3 days to gain its shape and will fit according to your bed.
The Noa Mattress is one of the most reviewed mattresses in the online store world. We as a team have considered factors like manufacturing details, material, and key customer feedback to review this product. Noa mattress is a latex mattress that offers the highest durability and lasts the longest ranging between 10-12 years. Based on our research, if you are looking for a hybrid mattress with excellent durability then Noa is the perfect mattress for you in terms of comfort.
You can try the Noa sleep mattress only through their 100-night sleep trial scheme. It will allow you to try it for your adjustment period and make sure the mattress’s quality and comfort layer suit you. If not, you can get an easy refund under-mattress return policy. Recently, Noa has its showroom only in Singapore.
- Those who are hot sleepers
- Partners with variable sleeping patterns
- Those who are used to innerspring mattresses
- Stomach sleeper, side sleepers, back sleeper and combination sleepers
You can protect your mattress from any dirt or spills on the mattress cover by using gentle detergent on a particular area. Be careful while cleaning the spot don’t rub it just dab the surface. Also before laying the mattress protector make sure the cleaned spot is totally dry.
While unboxing the mattress package follow the Noa mattress directions:
- Remove the Noa Sleep mattress out of the case
- Lay down on the decided area or the bed frame
- Remove the plastic cover from the surface and your mattress is ready for amazing sleep
The Noa is a hybrid mattress with bouncy latex foam, contouring memory foam layers, and pocket spring coils, similar to most hybrid mattresses. The majority of online mattresses advertise themselves as being neither too hard nor too soft.
The SGS-certified Noa Mattress is a popular non-toxic mattress. We understand how important it is for many Australians to have a non-toxic and environmentally friendly mattress.
In a nutshell, you are getting a versatile product that is not only suitable for you but also can be a great replacement for your current mattress if you and your partner prefer zero disturbance (motion isolation) while sleeping.
If you feel that this Noa Mattress review was informative, then comment about your experience or mention what you liked about the Noa mattress.
About Author :
- Noa vs. Ecosa
- Noa vs. Ergoflex
- Noa vs. Eva Mattress Comparison
- Comparison Between Noa Mattress vs. Greywing Mattress (2022) - Updated
- Comparison Between Noa vs. Hugo Mattress (2022) – Updated
- Noa vs. Koala
- Comparison Between Noa Mattress vs. Onebed Mattress (2022) – Updated
- Noa vs. Sleep Republic Updated 2022
- Comparison Between Noa vs. Sleeping Duck Mattress (2022) - Updated
- Noa vs. Sleepy Panda
- Noa vs. Sommuto
- Comparison Between 624 Mattress vs. Noa Mattress (2022) – Updated
- Simba vs. Noa