Saatva classic mattresses come in two heights so the construction also changes slightly for both. However, both variants are made from the same materials with the only difference being the inner-spring system. Still, both the mattresses offer a good comfort level.
The tempered steel coils in the first layer of the mattress are reinforced with dense foam edges to increase edge support. The coils in the second layer are individually wrapped to provide optimal motion isolation. A layer of high-density memory foam under this offers additional pressure relief and comfort. It also neutralizes the profiles of the steel coils below. Apart from this, the mattress has a 3-inch thick organic cotton pillow-top casing. This is made from comfortable foams and fluffy fibres. This offers additional comfort to the mattress users.
2. Temperature – The Saatva classic mattresses are more breathable than all-foam mattresses. The reason is that the coil system within it allows significantly free flow of air inside the mattress. Although this mattress is not technically a “cooling” mattress is does offer incredible enough support to make it a temperature-neutral mattress.
3. Design – The Saatva classic mattress range consists of a comfortable layer of memory foam. It also packs two separate layers of steel coils along with a large number of edge and lumbar supports.
4. Support – The top-most layer of coils has springs that are separately pocketed to reduce motion transfer. The bottom layer of coils is open to allow free air-flow within the mattress to keep you cooler.
5. Mattress materials – The top cover of Saatva mattresses is made from Euro organic cotton pillow-top.
6. Firmness – It also has memory foam and wire support within the mattress to support the lower back firmly.
7. Cooling – The layer of non-pocketed strengthened steel coils allow for free air-flow within the mattress, thus keeping you cool when you sleep.
8. Height – The Saatva classic mattress range is available in two heights – 11.5 inches and 14.5 inches.
9. Motion transfer – Saatva classic mattress includes two separate layers of steel coils which ensure no motion transfer for a comfortable and peaceful sleep to you and your partner.
10. Off-gassing – The unique layered design of the Saatva classic mattress is excellent for off-gassing and ranks among the most comfortable mattress available in the market today.