Most people usually neglect important factors like body posture, support, design, construction, and more while buying a mattress. They mainly focus on the comfort factor and buy a mattress that does not compliment their sleeping routines and postures. In this section of the SleepMaker cocoon mattress review, the main focus will be on the factors listed below.
1. Construction – The SleepMaker mattress range has a unique “Fusion Gel comfort layer” technology that beautifully retains the mattress’s shape once you step out of it while offering very comfortable sleeping and sitting positions.
2. Design – The quilted pattern on the top gives the SleepMaker cocoon mattress a luxurious and premium look. The Sensorzone 3 support system incorporated in this mattress minimises the motion transfer from one part of the bed to another.
3. Support – The adjustable base and comfort edge support system offer a broader and more supportive build area for you to sleep. This Sleepmaker luxury mattress absorbs and spreads the weight equally around the surface to relieve pressure from your body.
4. Mattress materials – The SleepMaker beds and mattresses result from lustrous natural silk, which helps in improving the breathability and airflow in the mattress. Medium-density unique foam structure is comfortable and has a medium feel to provide extra support.
5. Firmness – The overall firmness of this mattress is medium due to the medium density DreamFoam used in its manufacturing. It elegantly puts the person in a very cosy yet supportive sleeping position.
6. Cooling – The CLIMATEX QUILT used in the best SleepMaker mattress has high loft fibre that provides ample space between the two layers of luxurious and supreme DreamFoam. This incredible feature keeps the bed cool and breathable and minimises the wear over the years.
7. Motion transfer – One can quickly determine a good mattress by its ability to minimise the motion transfer from one section of the bed to the other. This SleepMaker Cocoon range of beds embodies the SENSOR ZONE 3 technology. This technology uses a paramount combination of spring and foam for targeted support right where you need it most.
8. Off-gassing – Since the SleepMaker makes its Cocoon luxury mattresses from non-toxic products and materials, there is no emission of toxic gases and other products from the mattress. The smell of the brand new mattress fades away within 3-5 days of unboxing and installation.