1. Construction – The Spinaleze pillow is made from special aerated visco-elastic memory foam. It offers sufficient support along with considerable comfort. The pillow has been approved as a piece of therapeutic equipment by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA).
2. Design – The special foam encased within the pillow is made to accommodate your body temperature. It is able to wrap itself snugly around your upper body and gives extensive support to your shoulders, neck and head. The pillow has significantly softer memory foam filling as compared with competing brands.
3. Support – The special memory foam within the Spinaleze pillow keeps the body and neck aligned with the spinal column. This prevents abnormal twisting while sleeping, which normally causes most body aches. The Pillow is meant to support your head while remaining comfortable for your shoulders and neck.
4. Pillow material – The Spinaleze pillow is made from special visco-elastic memory foam, which offers optimal neck, back and shoulder support. The outer cover is made from 100% pure organic cotton for optimal comfort and cooling.
5. Firmness – The Spinaleze is sufficiently firm when it comes to providing support to your neck, shoulders and back. It has a sloping top to provide complete support to your head without pulling your neck uncomfortably high.
6. Cooling – The Spinaleze pillow has specially designed ridges all along the pillow surface’s length. This ensures optimal airflow within the pillow, keeping it remarkably cool, even on the hottest Australian nights.
7. Height – The Spinaleze pillow is available in three different heights – 10 cm, 12.5 cm and 15 cm.